Agent terms and conditions
- Agents are responsible for the accuracy and completeness of information provided on the VFS TasHeel Agent registration form.
- During the registration process, the Agent will be requested to upload certain documents that are required to verify the identity and validity of the legal establishment of the Agent.
- VFS Tasheel shall approve the agent registration requests based on the list of authorized agents and visa categories as provided by the Mission.
- Only registered and authorized agents shall have access to schedule appointments for the biometric enrolment procedure at the VFS TasHeel centers, under the relevant visa categories.
USAGE OF AGENT ACCOUNT
The Agent is solely responsible for the bookings/ transactions made using the login credentials registered to their account. VFS TasHeel shall not be responsible for the misuse or loss of these credentials.
APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING AND APPLICATION PROCESS:
- All agents must mandatorily schedule appointments in advance of the application submission date.
- For all appointments, the Applicant must be present in person at the VFS TasHeel Visa Service Center. VFS TasHeel shall conduct an identity check for each Applicant for biometrics enrollment.
- Mandatory documents for biometrics enrolment are:
- Appointment letter
- Original Passport; and
- Completed (paid) Enjaz forms, in physical copy.
- Applicant information must be entered on the VFS TasHeel appointment scheduling form strictly as per the Applicant's passport and Enjaz form. Changes to Applicant information shall not be permitted at the Visa Service Center. In case of any discrepancies identified at the Visa Service Center, the Agent will have to schedule a new appointment for the Applicant at their cost.
- The Agent shall solely be responsible for the accuracy and completeness of Applicant information entered on the Enjaz form. In case of any discrepancies identified during the biometrics enrolment procedure at the Visa Service Center, the Agent shall be responsible to create a new Enjaz form for the Applicant, at their cost.
- The Visa Service Center fees once paid is non-refundable.
- All original documents, including the Passport and Enjaz form shall be returned to the Applicant immediately after completion of the biometrics enrolment procedure.
- VFS TasHeel shall provide each Applicant a payment receipt and biometrics confirmation receipt upon completion of the biometrics enrolment procedure.
- The Agent understands and acknowledges that VFS TasHeel has no role whatsoever in the assessment or decision making of a visa application, which is the sole prerogative of the Royal Embassies and Consulates of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The processing time for the visa application at the Royal Embassy/ Consulate of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has no relationship with the choice of the appointment category (Normal or Lounge).
- A Service fee is levied on each visa application submitted at the VFS TasHeel Visa Service Centre. This is a non- refundable fee.
- All other services (other than the visa related fees and service fee described above) availed by an Applicant and/ or Agent are optional, none of which are mandatory to obtain a visa to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- All fees are subject to change as per exchange rate and the communication received by VFS TasHeel from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. If there is a change in fees on the date of the appointment, the current (updated) fees will be collected at the center.
- If the Applicant and/ or Agent mentions any fee as already paid, the respective proof of payment will have to be presented at the time of appointment in the center.
- Every individual applying for a visa for entry into the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has to submit their biometric information at the VFS Tasheel Visa Service Center.
- The applicants who do not need to submit Biometric information ('Exemptions') at the VFS Tasheel Visa Service Center are:
- Children below 12 years of age
- Applicants above the age of 70
- Diplomatic passport holders (Upon pre- approval from the Mission)
- VFS Tasheel is collecting the biometric information for the purposes of providing visa application services and biometric enrolment services as directed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. If the Applicant refuses to submit their biometrics information and is not subject to any exemption, the visa application will not be accepted at the Visa Service Center.
- All biometric information is captured solely on the Ministry's system and VFS Tasheel does not save any of this information on its systems or elsewhere.
- The Biometric submission process of every applicant will be recorded on the Close Circuit Television (CCTV) available in each Biometric counter.
- The Biometrics Enrolment Officer will request each Applicant to look into the CCTV camera for a period of 5 seconds. This process has been developed to ensure effective identification of each individual submitting biometrics information at the Visa Service Center.
- Rescheduling within 03 days of the appointment: Applicants rescheduling their appointment within 03 days of the appointment date/ time, will only be able to select an upgraded appointment category (Lounge) for the next 07 days.
- Appointment cancellation within 03 days of the appointment: Applicants cancelling their appointment within 03 days of the appointment date/ time may schedule a new appointment immediately in an upgraded appointment category (Lounge) for up to 07 days from the original appointment date.
- No Show for a previous appointment: Applicants who had an appointment previously but did not submit the application at the Visa Services Center on the appointment date (and did not cancel the appointment prior to the appointment date), may schedule a new appointment immediately in an upgraded appointment category (Lounge) for up to 07 days from the original appointment date.
- Number of changes in an appointment: Applicants who have rescheduled and/ or cancelled their appointment more than 5 times within 7 days may schedule a new appointment immediately in an upgraded appointment category (Lounge) for up to 14 days from the original appointment date.
PHYSICAL SECURITY OF PASSPORTS
VFS TasHeel shall take all reasonable steps for securing passports and other documents which are under its possession, however in the event there is any loss in the possession of VFS TasHeel, the maximum liability shall be limited to the cost of replacement of the passport. VFS TasHeel shall not be responsible or liable for any consequential loss or damage that may be caused to the Applicant due to loss of the passport and related documents. It is expressly understood that when the Applicant or representative of the Applicant submits the passport and related documents along with the applicable visa fees, the applicant has understood the terms and conditions and details as mentioned herein. In reference to the visa categories for which VFS TasHeel's service scope includes only the biometric enrolment procedure ('Biometrics only visa categories'), VFS TasHeel does not retain the applicant's passport. The passport shall be returned to the respective applicant immediately after completing the biometric enrolment process. VFS TasHeel Service fee once paid by the Applicant is not refundable under any circumstances, except the visa fees.
For enquiries related to this disclaimer, please contact .